Monday, April 30, 2007

dear mister,

you've been in my mind for the past weeks. sad but i think you only think of me when you dont have anything to think about. :)

i smile everytime you remember me and it's enough to take all the pain away. :)

i hope everything is going well on your side. i miss your thoughts. and if everything sucks, you know i really want to help you with things for them to be easier. but then i can't because you're not mine.

it's been years and it's really one of my favoirte thoughts.. how will your hand feel.. how will it feel if you hug me.. how will it feel to take care of you.. how will i feel if you love me..

i don't know if you feel it but i hope that you don't. because i'm scared. scared of what you might think. scared that you'd go away.

but don't worry. i'm not hoping that you'll love me like the way you loved them. i know where i should stand. it's just that, i hope you could know me.

you know the reason why i don't want to hope? because i feel i'm not enough. i'm not pretty enough. i'm not responsible enough. i'm not intelligent enough. i'm not good enough for you. not good enough to bring to your parents. but if you could just see beyond what you're seeing..you'll see a good person. and i'll love you the best way i know how.

sometimes i'd like to think you and me together. then i'll be telling our kids.. "you know how dad and i met? it's one rainy month and..." so on..

probably it's a nice feeling to have you. i really want to have you... i'll pray to God that if He's saving something better for me..I'll pray that it's you that He'll give..

i dont want caramel frap anymore. i'd like teez freeze this time....


i love you,
leah


i'm not like the girls that you've known
but i believe i'm worth coming home to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home