Sunday, July 08, 2007

it was a hot afternoon..quite unusual for the rainy season..it was June then, and we were having our serving of tea..cold..iced..fast forward..we were sitting and trying to kill time..hoping to remove all these uneasiness and boredom that we were having for the past hour..can't recall how it started..who started..but i found comfort in you..and you to me..it was the kind of comfort you long for from all those loneliness.

i remembered that! and when i think of it now, that marked the beginning of something right? though i didn't expect it because as you've sadi, we're not in the same wavelength. but who would have thought that..like what you said.. i found comfort in you..and you to me..it was the kind of comfort you long for from all those loneliness.. don't know if you still feel that way though.

if you only knew what was going through my head..you made me put them into words..i didn't know if you noticed how tears started to come out of my eyes..my voice was cracking..i tried to hide it with my smile..with my laugh..and i was successfull..it was never in my nature to talk that way..that fast.

i didn't notice that. i was focused on what you were telling me. and how amazed i was that a man with jokes and a smiling face could tell me such things, such intense feelings and such deep thoughts. it's like letting me take a peek in that side of yours that only a few could see.

if you only knew in one blink..everything felt good..i discovered so much..and learned a lot..all those moments that we missed and could have shared flashed through my face..and now here we are..sitting again..but everything is different..so much has changed.

i don't know how it turned out that way so fast. and i could still remember when we were talking about the times or moments that we've missed. i thought of our last days back then and i was hoping if we could still extend it somehow. because after 25th, i know it would be separate ways for us and for our friends and i'm not sure if we could still talk of things the same way that we did back then. but what i remembered, i have gained so much lessons, not only about you but from the things that we were talking about as well.

if you only knew how i saw the happiness covering your face..exhilirated. you have found almost everything. you have made your way out. loneliness replaced by happiness. i can see how much you've changed and i believe that so much joy is still in store for you. me? yes, i know you can read me well enough..i'm trying to make may out. finding my way into happiness. i'm never lonely..for i know you're here..but literally i'm lonely but happy..as i put it. we put it. and i know your happy that i'm happy..and enough with the word happy.har har.

would you see the happiness now? im back again to where i was before. and i could say i haven't found everything. but i believe that so much joy is still in store, not only for me, but also for you. for us. we could and we would make our way out. and if you could still remember, i said i'll be okay, as long as you are there.

if you only knew..we parted ways..words were spoken..some we can't recall anymore..but i will always cherish those moments. and i forgot to tell you "thank you".

and i won't stop thanking you as well. but as i see it, you don't really have to thank me. what i did and what i am doing is because you deserve every bit of it.

if you only knew..how your words sheltered me...how your time made me strong..how your voice covered my ears (and those of others)..how you made me feel..how you made me laugh..and smile.

would you know how much help you've given me? those conversations that we had [whether small talks, nonsense stuff, sms or fone talks], it really helped me get through. how it comforted me.

and again i thank you for making me feel important..that i am someone worth your time..yes, you're right "i was never a nobody"..for in your eyes "i was never a nobody"..and that is enough to keep me going.

and i would still think of you that way. see you that way. you are somebody worth of anyone's time. of anybody's emotion. if they don't see you in that light, it would be their loss. and for whatever moment that anyone in that place makes you feel that you don't deserve what you have right now, let them be. you know for yourself how great you can be. and if by any chance you still feel alone, i am still here.

remember the day.cause even the impossible is easy when we got each other..one day we're gonna get so high..

i won't forget that day and i hope you won't as well. i believe that you would be happy someday soon. and i hope i would be too. so much in store for us and i would really hope you would still be here for the next tomorrows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home